Apr 12, 2016

Day 2 - Gratitude - Co-Workers


Today is Day 2 of my 7 day Gratitude Challenge. Each day that I wake up I have a lot to be thankful for. Thankful not just for the big things or the things that are obvious  but just being grateful for the little things that can make a difference in how my day turns out.

Today's Gratitude: I am grateful for my "Co-Workers" 



We spend more time at work with our co-workers than we do with our own families and friends. Our co-workers are our extended family and when you are fortunate to find a bunch that you get along with, work well together, respect each other and can laugh and joke about anything you are extremely blessed.

 I have spent many years in work environments that was the opposite of where I am now and I didn't look forward to going into work each day. I thank God for delivering me and putting me in a better place.

I am blessed to work with a fantastic group of people. What I love about them is we are all around the same age and we have a lot in common. We know when its time to get serious and when it's time to kick back and have great conversation about a variety of topics.

Even though I have to get up earlier and travel a little further to get to work. I look forward to seeing my co-workers everyday and this is something that I am truly grateful to have.


Do you enjoy seeing your co-workers every day?



1 comment:

  1. so true dear; agree with you, in fact its a blessing to have good people working as colleagues and I am lucky too to be surrounded by such lovely persons:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...