Feb 18, 2016

Quotes to Inspire and Motivate

There are times when I lose motivation or life occurs and I get distracted from doing the things that I love.

I started keeping a running list of quotes that motivate and inspire me. I also write out my weekly quote on a mini chalk board so I an see it daily and be reminded.




As I surf the net and run into a good one I add to my current list. Anytime I feel distracted and unmotivated I turn to my quotes and select a few to meditate on until I lift out of the rut.

Here are my favorite quotes for the month of February.


1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me -  Bible - Philippians 4:13

2. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn         from it, otherwise let it roll right off you - Hillary Clinton

3. You become what you believe - Oprah Winfrey

4. Ask and it will be given to you, search and you will find, knock and the door will be opened for           you - Jesus Christ

5. Believe you can and you're halfway there - Theodore Roosevelt

6. Build your own dreams or some else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray

7. It doesn't matter how slow you go as long you don't stop - Confucius

8. Change your thought and you change your world - Norman Vincent Peale

9. The only way to do great work is to love what you do - Steve Jobs



How do you keep yourself motivated and inspired? Do you have a favorite quote that lifts you out of the rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...